Whirlpool WP2313628 W11566405 Water Recirculating Pump
This Pump Continuously Circulates Water From the Water Storage Container To and Across The Evaporator and Back to the Water Storage Container.
Replaces Part Numbers: 2313628, AP6007220, PS11740331, EAP11740331, AH11740331, 1199603, AH1484556, AP3965406, EAP1484556, PS1484556.
- First disconnect the power to the unit.
- Unscrew the drain cap from the bottom of the reservoir and let the water drain out.
- Put a cloth to cover the drain hole in the ice storage bin.
- Remove the screw from the recirculation pump shield & pull out the recirculation pump shield and set it aside.
- The drain pump is attached to the bottom of the reservoir.
- Disconnect the drain pump wire harness from the connection plug above the recirculating pump.
- Remove the 2 thumbscrews from the reservoir and pull the reservoir (with the drain pump attached) out of the ice maker.
- Remove the recirculating pump outlet tube.
- Remove the screws from the pump mounting bracket and pull the bracket down to access the wire harness connections for the pump.
- Disconnect the recirculation pump wire harness and the sensor wire harness from the connection plugs.
- Pull the pump and bracket out of the ice maker.
- Pry the recirculation pump out of the bracket.
- Snap the new recirculating pump into the bracket.
- Position the bracket and recirculation pump in the ice maker and plug in the wire harness connections for the recirculation pump and the sensor.
- Reinstall the bracket and secure it with the mounting screws.
- Reconnect the pump outlet tube to the recirculating pump.
- Reinstall the reservoir and secure it with the 2 thumbscrews.
- Plug in the wire harness for the drain pump.
- Position the recirculation pump shield over the pump and reinstall the mounting screws in the shield.
- Reinstall the drain cap on the bottom of the reservoir.
- Remove the cloth that was used to cover the drain hole in the ice storage bin.
- Plug the ice maker back the wall outlet or reset the house circuit breaker to restore power.
- Now would be the perfect time to run the machine thru a cleaning cycle.
- Now it is all done and ready to start producing ice.