Whirlpool WPW10190965 Bare Ice Maker
Left wall mounted 8-cube modular ice maker
Such as Whirlpool, KitchenAid, Roper, Estate and many more.
Replaces Part Numbers: W10190965, AP6016628, PS11749920, AH11749920, EAP11749920, 1471727, 626633, 626661, 626662, WPW10277450, Ah3341899, AP4360346, EAP2341899, PS2341899, W10122506, W10122507, W10122510, W10190966, W10190969.
- First, remove the three mounting screws that attach the ice maker to the freezer wall.
- Disconnect the wire plug from the old ice maker at the freezer wall & take old ice maker out & lay on a table or workbench.
- You will need to transfer the Ice Maker Cover, Wire shut-off arm, Mounting bracket and Electrical wire harness from your old ice maker to this new unit.
- Next is to Install the new unit by plugging in the wire harness and re installing the 3 mounting screws.
- Now it is all done and ready to freeze. Enjoy.