Compatible Frigidaire WF2CB Water Filter Replacement
Located At The Upper Front of the Refrigerator Compartment.
Used For Frigidaire, Electrolux, Crosley, White Westinghouse, Gibson and Some Kenmore (253. Series) Refrigerator Models With The Slide-Out Filter Cartridge.
Replaces Part Numbers: 240396401, 240396402, 240396403, 240396404, 242007901, 242007902, 76080000, 868910, 9911, 46-9911, AH503621, AP2538969, EAP503621, FC100, P240396402, P240396408, P242007902, PS503621, RENEW2CB, PureSource2.
- Locate Filter inside fridge at upper front, Press the button to the right of the filter to release it.
- Pull the old filter straight out and discard (the water will shut off automatically).
- Push the new filter in VERY FIRMLY until you hear it ‘CLICK’ into place.
- That’s how easy it is to replace the PureSource2 water filter.
- Reset your ‘change filter’ light (if your refrigerator has one)
Resetting Your Filter Change Indicator
Press and hold the reset button on the dispenser until the green light flashes (up to 15 seconds).