Original Samsung DA29-00020B Water Filter Replacement
Usually Located between lower crisper drawers inside the refrigerator compartment.
Require a Quarter-Turn To Remove & Install.
The Samsung DA29-00020B is NSF Certified to Reduce:
- 99% of Asoptimalos
- 94% of Atrazine
- 96.70% of Benzene
- 97.40% of Chlorine Taste & Odor
- 99.99% of Cysts
- 99.30% of Lead at pH 6.5
- 99.30% of Lead at pH 8.5
- 99.00% of
- 98.00% of Particulates (Class I)
- 99.10% of Turbidity
- Does not reduce fluoride
Replaces Part Numbers: Kenmore 46-9101, 4609101000, 469101, 9101, DA-97-08006A, DA-97-08006A-B, DA-97-08006B, DA29-00019A, DA29-00020A, DA29-00020B, DA2900019A, DA2900020A, DA2900020B, DA97-08006A-B, HAF-CIN, HAF-CIN-EXP, HAF-CINEXP, HAFCIN, WF294, RWF1011, SP-SA020, WSS-2, 2008145, AP5271937, PS4138224, EAP4138224, AH4138224.
The Samsung DA29-00020B Works With the Following French Door and Side-by-Side Models:
RF22N9781SR/AA, REFSVC, RF4287 SERIES, RFG293 SERIES, RFG29P SERIES, RS263 SERIES, RS267 SERIES, RF4267 SERIES, RF4289 SERIES, RFG296 SERIES, RFG298 SERIES, RS261 SERIES, RS265 SERIES
- Locate existing filter and remove it by turning it counter clockwise a quarter-turn and Pull the filter straight out (the water will shut off automatically).
- Push the new filter into the fridge until it stops.
- Twist the filter a quarter-turn clockwise until Tight.
- Flush 2 – 3 gallons of water from water dispenser. Some noise and spurting is common as air is purged from the system.
- It’s Really That Simple
- Reset your ‘change filter’ light (if your refrigerator has one)