Original Samsung DA29-00003G Water Filter
Located Inside The Refrigerator At The Rear Wall – Mounted Vertically.
Easily Twist to Remove and Install.
The Samsung DA29-00003G is NSF Certified to Reduce
- 99.00% of Asbestos
- 96.40% of Benzene
- 98.70% of Carbofuran
- 97.60% of Chlorine Taste & Odor
- 99.99% of Cysts
- 99.80% of Dichlorobenzene
- 99.30% of Lead at pH 6.5
- 99.40% of Lead at pH 8.5
- 96.60% of Mercury at pH 6.5
- 88.90% of Mercury at pH 8.5
- 98.40% of Particulates (Class I)
- 98.60% of Turbidity
- Does not reduce fluoride.
Replaces Part Numbers: DA29-00012B, DA97-03175A, AP6951290, PS4138214, AH4138214, EAP4138214, 1554876.
- Locate the existing filter and Twist a quarter-turn counterclockwise.
- Pull the filter straight down and discard (The water will shut off automatically).
- Push the new filter up into the fridge until it stops.
- Twist the filter a quarter-turn clockwise until Tight.
- Note: Filter must be pushed firmly into receiver and turned until filter is locked in place. If filter is not locked correctly, water will not flow.
- Flush 2 – 3 gallons of water from water dispenser. Some noise and spurting is common as air is purged from the system.
- That’s how easy it is to replace the DA29-00003G Water Filter.
- Reset your ‘change filter’ light (if your fridge has one).