Without a doubt, this is the hardest filter to remove and replace so please use due care. This NSF Certified fridge filter reduces chlorine, taste & odor, cysts, particulates (Class I), lead, mercury and more while retaining beneficial fluoride. It has a Flow Rate of 0.5 (gpm) and is made of carbon block material.
EDR4RXD1 UKF8001 Replacement Instructions
- While pushing in, Twist the old filter counterclockwise until it is free.
- Slide the filter straight out and discard (the water will shut off automatically)
- Push the new filter into the fridge and Twist clockwise until it is fully in place.
- Push the plastic filter cover up until it snaps closed
- Reset your ‘change filter’ light (if your fridge has one)
Resetting Your Filter Change Indicator
- Press and hold the dispenser LOCK and AUTO-LIGHT buttons on the dispenser at the same time for 4 seconds.
- OR: until the filter status indicator begins to flash, then release the buttons.