GE’s most advanced filtration Certified to reduce chlorine-resistant cysts, lead, select pharmaceuticals and 15 other contaminants.
Twist and lock design Simple design provides easy, tool-free, no-mess filter replacement
4 – 6-month filter life. For best filtration results, filter cartridge should be replaced every four – six months or 300 Gal. Replace sooner if flow rate noticeably declines.
Measurements Are Approx. 5-1/2 Inches Tall by 3-1/8 Inches wide.
Compatible GE and Other Filter Model / Part Numbers:
101300A, 101300-A, 101300-0110, 101057A, 101057-A, 108011, 197D6321P001
AP3967843, AP3859302, AP5788185
FMG-1, FXRT, FXRC
GWF, GWF06, GWFA, GWF01, GWF06, GWFDS
HWF, HWFA, HXRT
MWF, MWFA, MWFP, MWFINT, MWFDS, MWFAP, MWF3PK , MXRC
PC40677, PC61278A, PS981638, PS983115 , PT11577906
WSG-1, WPSG-1, WF-287, WF287, WR2M3552, WR17S12, WR02X11290, WR02X11287, WR02X11020, WR97X10006.
Compatible Sears / Kenmore Filter Model / Part Numbers:
46-9991, 469991, 9991
46-9996, 469996, 9996
46-9905, 469905, 9905, 9905P
- Locate Filter inside fridge and turn it 1/2 turn counterclockwise.
- Pull the old filter straight down and discard (the water will shut off automatically).
- Push the new filter gently up and in until it stops.
- Turn the filter clockwise until it stops.
- That’s how easy it is to replace the MWFP water filter.
- Reset your ‘change filter’ light (if your refrigerator has one)
Resetting Your Filter Change Indicator
Press and hold the ‘Reset Filter’ button on the dispenser for 3 seconds.