Best Used For City Water
Located Inside the Refrigerator at the Rear and Mounts Vertically Inside a Filter Cup.
Used For Frigidaire, Electrolux, Crosley, White Westinghouse, Gibson and Some Kenmore (253. Series) Refrigerator Models.
Replaces Part Numbers: 218670303, 218710901, 218710902, 218717805, 218904602, 240389101, 240389102, 240394501, 242007903, 5303917752, 5303917836, 5303917937, 5303918017, 5304461598, 9906, 9906P, 9910, 277187, AH503627, AP2591529, EAP503627, FRWFCB, PS503627, RC-101, RC-200, RC101, RC200, RC900, RENEW1CB, RENEWFCB, RG100, AH503619, EAP503619, PS503619, WF1CB, WFCB, PureSource, PureSourcePlus.
Frigidaire WF1CB PureSource Water Filter
Measurements Are Approx. 4 1/8 Inches Tall x 1 7/8 Inches Wide and Reduces:
96.50% of Chlorine
96.50% of Bad Taste & Odor
98.30% of Particulates (Class III)
Does not remove fluoride from your water.
- Locate Filter Cup inside fridge at right upper rear wall.
- Remove upper shelf for more room if needed.
- Unscrew the filter cup and dump out the water.
- Pull the old filter straight down and discard.
- Place the new filter in the filter cup.
- The end of the filter with the small o-ring should be up.
- Screw the filter cup (with filter) up onto the housing.
- The filter should self-align as the cup is tightened.
- Replace shelf (if removed)..
- Reset your ‘change filter’ light (if your refrigerator has one).
Resetting Your Filter Change Indicator
Press and hold the reset button on the dispenser until the green light flashes (up to 15 seconds).