Compatible Fit for MWFP Water Filter Replacement
Located Inside the Refrigerator at the Rear Wall – Mounted Vertically.
Easily Twist to Remove and Install.
Replaces Part Numbers: WR97X10018, WR97X10006, WR2X11290, WR2X11287, WR2X11020, WR2M3552, WR02X11290, WR02X11287, WR02X11020, WR02X11020, WR02M3552, WF, HXRT, HWF, GWF06, GWF01, GWF, FXRT, MXRC, 9905, 46-9905, MWF, AP3859302, AP5788185, EAP8746144, PS8746144, MWF2PAK, Aqua Fresh WF287.
- Locate Filter inside fridge and turn it 1/2 turn counterclockwise.
- Pull the old filter straight down and discard (the water will shut off automatically).
- Push the new filter gently up and in until it stops.
- Turn the filter clockwise until it stops.
- That’s how easy it is to replace the MWFP water filter.
- Reset your ‘change filter’ light (if your refrigerator has one)