D7824706Q Maytag Amana Bare Ice Maker
Used for: Maytag, Amana, Admiral, Jenn-Air, Magic Chef, Crosley, Kenmore (596. Series) and many more.
Requires You use cover, wire harness, wire arm and mounting bracket off your old ice maker.
Replaces Part Numbers: 0056504, 0056599, 0056605, 0056606, 0311155, 0312578, 0312738, 0312739, 0312740, 10549201, 10563707, 10563708, 61005508, 61005508A, 67001263, 68111-1, 68972-1, 68972-4, 8170937, 915772, 95091-1, 95098-1, 95109-1, W10190964, WPW10277450, AP4135008, Ah3121513, D7767601, D7824701, D7824702, D7824703, D7824704, D7824705, D7824705Q, D7824706, D7824706Q, EAP2121513, PS2121513, R0154025, R0156628, R0156629, R0161059, R0161061, R0183135, R0194462, R0194462A, R0194666, R0950064, W10122519, Y0056504, Y0056599, Y0056606, Y0312578, Y0312738, Y0312740, Y689724, YR0161061, AP4135008.
- First, remove the three mounting screws that attach the ice maker to the freezer wall.
- Disconnect the wire plug from the old ice maker at the freezer wall & take old ice maker out & lay on a table or workbench.
- You will need to transfer the Ice Maker Cover, Wire shut-off arm, Mounting bracket and Electrical wire harness from your old ice maker to this new unit.
- Next is to Install the new unit by plugging in the wire harness and re installing the 3 mounting screws.
- Now it is all done and ready to freeze. Enjoy.
Follow these simple steps of installation and you can really do it yourself. Now sit back and enjoy your ice.