Compatible fit for LG LT800P ADQ73613401 Water Filter
Used For some LG and Kenmore (795. Series) French Door or Side by Side Refrigerators with Filter Located in a Flip Down Compartment At The Left Side Rear of Ceiling OR behind lower door bin in left side refrigerator door.
Replaces Part Numbers: ADQ73613408, AGM76550401, AP6836220, PS12714188, EAP12714188, AH12714188, Kenmore 46-9490, 469490, R-9490, 9490.
Installation Instructions (CEILING MOUNT)
1. Locate Filter in a Flip Down Compartment At The Left Side Rear of Ceiling and Pinch sides of the water filter cover to open and pull downward.
2. Rotate Water Filter Downward and turn counterclockwise to remove the water filter. NOTE: If the filter is hard to remove, turn off water supply and relieve pressure at refrigerator door water dispenser before installing new filter.
3. Holding new filter, remove the packaging and end-cap.
4. Insert the new water filter into the filter head and turn it clockwise until it clicks in place.
5. Rotate the water filter up into position and close the cover until it snaps shut.
6. Run water from the dispenser for 5 minutes (about 2.5 gallons) to clear the system and prevent sputtering.
7. Reset your indicator light (if your fridge has one).