Compatible fit for LG LT700P ADQ36006101 Water Filter
Used For LG and Kenmore (795. Series) Refrigerators with Filter Located in a Flip Down Compartment At The Ceiling.
Replaces Part Numbers: 176272, 2790072, Kenmore 46-9690, 4609690000, 469690, 6523393, 7364289S, 795.7205, 79572032110, 9690, LG ADQ36006101, ADQ36006101-S, ADQ36006101S, ADQ36006102, ADQ36006102-S, ADQ36006102S, AQF-LT700P, BCF70, CLCH106, CW-L3, EBL7700, EFF-6032A, EP-LT700P, FML-3, HDX-FML-3, LFX25978ST, LFX25991ST, LFX28978ST, LFX31925, LFX31925ST, LFX31925SW, LFX31945ST, LFX33975ST, LGEADQ36006101, LMX31985ST, LP-1400P, LT700P, NVW-145, PD00001835, PF01, PG-700P, Ph31410, R-9690, RB-L3, RFC1200A, RWF1052, SGF-LA07, SW-L3, WD-LT700P, WF700, WFC2401, WLF-01, WSL-3, 1615781, 1810370, ABFF5, ADQ36006113, AP5594314, AH3531958, EAP3531958, PS3531958.
1. Locate Filter and Push button to open filter cover.
2. Pull cartridge down & Pull out the filter. NOTE: If the filter is hard to remove, turn off water supply and relieve pressure at refrigerator door water dispenser before installing new filter.
3. Holding new filter, remove the packaging and end-cap.
4. Insert the new filter into the manifold hole until it stops.
5. Push the cover back up until it clicks into place.
6. Run water from the dispenser for 5 minutes (about 2½ gallons) to clear the system and prevent sputtering.
7. Reset your indicator light (if your fridge has one).