General Electric WR29x10073 Ice Machine Cutter Grid
Cutter Grid Stays Continuously Warm To Cut The Slabs Of Ice (That Drop Onto It From the Evaporator) Into Cube-Lets.
Replaces Part Numbers: 1184150, AH1155288, AP3885928, EAP1155288, PS1155288, WR29X10016, WR29X10070, WR29X10071.
- Unplug the ice maker or shut off the house circuit breaker to disconnect electrical power.
- Open the ice maker door and put a cloth to cover the drain hole in the ice storage bin.
- Remove the screws from the bottom of the cutter grid cover.
- Pull the cutter grid cover out and set it aside.
- Remove any uncut slabs of ice from the top of the cutter grid.
- Remove the hex-head mounting screws from both sides of the cutter grid.
- Pull the cutter grid down slightly to access the cutter grid wire harness connection.
- Disconnect the cutter grid wire harness connector from the bottom of the control housing.
- Pull the cutter grid out of the ice maker.
- Push the new cutter grid into the ice maker and plug the cutter grid wire harness into the connector in the bottom of the control housing.
- Line up the mounting screw holes and reinstall the hex-head mounting screws.
- Position the cutter grid cover in front of the cutter grid and secure it with the mounting screws.
- Remove the cloth that was used to cover the drain hole in the ice storage bin.
- Plug the ice maker into the wall outlet or reset the house circuit breaker to restore power.
- Now would be the perfect time to run the machine thru a cleaning cycle.
- Now it is all done and ready to start producing ice.