GE MWFP Kenmore 9970 Refrigerator Water Filter MWF
Fits select GE side-by-side and bottom-freezer refrigerators.
For best filtration results, filter cartridge should be replaced every four – six months or 300 Gal. Replace sooner if flow rate noticeably declines.
Measurements Are Approx. 5-1/2 Inches Tall by 3-1/8 Inches wide.
Replaces Part Numbers: 101300A, 101300-A, 101300-0110, 101057A, 101057-A, 108011, 197D6321P001, AP3967843, AP3859302, EFF-6013A, EG-1, FMG-1, FXRT, FXRC, GERF-100, GWF, GWF06, GWFA, GWF01, GWF06, GWFDS, HWF, HWFA, HXRT, MWF, MWFA, MWFP, MWFINT, MWFDS, MWFAP, MWF3PK , MXRC, OPFG-RF300, PC40677, PC61278A, PS981638, PS983115 , PT11577906,RFC0600A, RWF1060, SGF-G1, SGF-G9, WSG-1, WPSG-1, WF-287, WF287, WR2M3552, WR17S12, WR02X11290, WR02X11287, WR02X11020, WR97X10006, Sears / Kenmore 46-9991, 469991, 9991, 46-9996, 469996, 9996, 46-9905, 469905, 9905, 9905P, 46-9970, 469970, 9970, 9970P
- Locate Filter inside fridge and turn it 1/2 turn counterclockwise.
- Pull the old filter straight down and discard (the water will shut off automatically).
- Push the new filter gently up and in until it stops.
- Turn the filter clockwise until it stops.
- That’s how easy it is to replace the MWFP water filter.
- Reset your ‘change filter’ light (if your refrigerator has one)
Maintenance For Refrigerator Water Filtration System.
- Flush Filter with Water from Dispenser (Approximately 2 gallons) until Water Runs Clear and air is purged from system.
- Write the date of installation on the filter and mark your calander for 4 – 6 months as a reminder to Change Your Filter.