GE GSWF Refrigerator Water Filter
Replaces Part Numbers: WR17X11608, AP3418061, 1042145, AH951515, EAP951515, PS951515, Aqua Fresh WF298, Kenmore 9914, 469914, 46-9914.
Fits GE – Hotpoint & Kenmore 363 Refrigerators. Twist Style Design For Easy Removal and Installation.
Located Inside The Refrigerator, At The Ceiling In A Flip Down Compartment.
GE GSWF SmartWater Water Filter
Measurements Are Approx. 8 1/2 Inches Tall by 2 1/4 Inches wide and Reduces:, 76.00% of Atrazine, 97.00% of Chlorine, 97.00% of Taste & Odor, 99.99% of Cysts, 99.00% of Lead, 99.00% of Lindane, Particulates (Class I), 99.00% of Sediment, 99.00% of Turbidity,Does not remove fluoride from your water.
- Unlatch the plastic filter cover, and let it swing down to see the filter.
- Twist the old filter a quarter-turn counterclockwise and discard (the water will shut off automatically).
- Push the new filter in until it stops and Twist the filter a quarter-turn clockwise.
- Swing the plastic filter cover up until it snaps closed.
- That’s how easy it is to replace the GSWF water filter.
- Reset your ‘change filter’ light (if your refrigerator has one)