Frigidaire WF2CB PureSource2 Water Filter
Located At The Upper Front of the Refrigerator Compartment.
Used For Frigidaire, Electrolux, Crosley, White Westinghouse, Gibson and Some Kenmore (253. Series) Refrigerator Models With The Slide-Out Filter Cartridge.
Replaces Part Numbers: 240396401, 240396402, 240396403, 240396404, 242007901, 242007902, 76080000, 868910, AH503621, AP2538969, EAP503621, FC100, P240396402, P240396408, P242007902, PS503621, RENEW2CB, PureSource2, Kenmore Item # 04609916000P Model # 9916, 469916, 46-9916, 9911, 469911, 46-9911.
Frigidaire WF2CB Water Filter PureSource2 WF2CB
Measurements Are Approx. 6 3/4 inches (Tall) x 5 1/4 inches (wide) x 2 1/4 inches (Deep) and Reduces:
99.30% of Lead
91.00% of Mercury
99.99% of Cysts
98.00% of Alachlor
98.00% of Atrazine
92.00% of Lindane
87.50% of Toxaphene
96.00% of 2,4-D
98.50% of Chlorine
99.70% of Turbidity
98.60% of Particulates (Class III) Rust Dirt Sediment Bad Tastes
Does not remove fluoride from your water.
- Locate Filter inside fridge at upper front, Press the button to the right of the filter to release it.
- Pull the old filter straight out and discard (the water will shut off automatically).
- Push the new filter in VERY FIRMLY until you hear it ‘CLICK’ into place.
- That’s how easy it is to replace the PureSource2 water filter.
- Reset your ‘change filter’ light (if your refrigerator has one)
Resetting Your Filter Change Indicator
Press and hold the reset button on the dispenser until the green light flashes (up to 15 seconds).