Frigidaire Refrigerator Ice Maker 241798231
End Of Wire Harness Is Four Round Female Ends.
Comes with an Adapter Plug For Earlier Models to Accept Wire Harness with 3 Male and 1 Female Round Pin.
Replaces Part Numbers; 241798224, 241642501, 241642503A, 241642511, 241798201, 241798209, 3206327, 3206329, 3379902, 5303320545, 5304445222, 5304456669, AP5949939, AH10057209, EAP10057209, PS10057209. Used in Ice Maker Kits like IM5 & IM34.
- First you need to remove the three mounting screws that hold ice maker to freezer wall.
- Then disconnect the electrical wire harness from the freezer wall & remove ice maker unit out of freezer.
- Next compare the end of wire harness to decide if you need to use the adapter plug that comes with the new ice maker kit.
- You should be all set to install the new ice maker.
- Plug in the new unit and re install the mounting screws to freezer wall.
- Now it is all done and ready to freeze. Enjoy.
Follow such simple steps of installation and you can really do it yourself.